VPE Communications, a full-service multicultural public relations agency, is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team. We’re looking for a bilingual (Spanish/English), energetic, creative person who is a quick learner and a strong writer. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, proactive, and enjoys engaging online. (This is a temporary 12-week position with possibility of extension)
- Writing – draft media materials, media recap reports, and much more
- Media Relations – contact the media to tell the client story and secure placements
- Social Media – work with team in developing creative campaigns, draft content, connect with influencers, and monitor success
- A bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications or public relations.
- Bilingual, proficient in English and Spanish required
- Must be willing to work 20-24 hours a week
- Social media experience, primarily working with FB, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience with graphic design and familiarity with tools like Canva or Photoshop is a plus
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Operates with a high degree of independence
VPE Communications has a long-established record of success because we pour our heart and soul in doing excellent work for our clients. We believe in Familia and, like a Family, we support, respect and appreciate every single member of our team. We have been in business for 30 years but operate as a start-up. We’re flexible, fast, and fun. Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to Admin@vpepr.com.